Project References Vs Binary References
Author Message
 Project References Vs Binary References

Hi,
   I have a function in base class(project1) with 'Protected Friend
overridable' access specifier and  I am overridding it in project2. If I
have them in one solution and set to project reference, it compiles fine.
But if I compile projects separately and set binary reference instead of
project reference, I get compile errors that it can not access base class
function. Please help.
thanks in advance
ashok

Sun, 24 Oct 2004 21:43:02 GMT

1. VB COM project reference works, but dll reference does not

2. Removing ActiveX exe references from project->references

3. removing a reference item from the project references option

4. Referencing a C# project within a VB.NET project

5. VB changes a Project Component to a hidden Project Reference

6. Access 2000 adp project reference another A2000 adp project

7. Access 2000 adp project reference another A2000 adp project

8. VBA reference in project is bad - can't find project or library

9. Referencing Another Project In A Project Group

10. References Collection of a Referenced MDB

11. References: Update References in MDE to other MDEs

12. Referencing object in form in code / Subform reference problem in code