how capture the screen to file
Author Message
 how capture the screen to file

hi, my english is very bad, but, my question is: how capture the screenn to
the clipboard or to a any file with bmp format ?

Thanks.

Mon, 06 Dec 2004 09:09:46 GMT
 how capture the screen to file
Press the Print Screen key.  It will send a snapshot of the screen to the
clipboard which can then be pasted into most applications.  I like Paint
Shop Pro (http://www.jasc.com) but it will paste into MS Word, WordPerfect,
any photo editor, etc...

Good luck and God Bless,
Andy

Quote:
> hi, my english is very bad, but, my question is: how capture the screenn
> the clipboard or to a any file with bmp format ?

> Thanks.

Mon, 06 Dec 2004 20:13:26 GMT

1. Capturing the screen/Transfering files

2. How to Capture the Screen and capture and poke keypresses

3. how capture screen to file ?

4. Capturing DOS screen in GIF file

5. Need screen capture-to-file for DOS

6. Screen capture to file

7. Capturing screens and saving to a file..

8. HELP - HOW TO CAPTURE SCREEN TO A FILE ??

9. Creating avi files from screen captures using AVIFil32.DLL

10. Screen Capture > File

11. Using StretchBlt to capture screen image to screen saver preview pane

12. Capturing screen contents of full screen DOS app under windows