URGENT NEWSFLASH!!! URGENT NEWSFLASH!! SPECIAL OFFER!
Author Message
 URGENT NEWSFLASH!!! URGENT NEWSFLASH!! SPECIAL OFFER!

die spammer

BTW: I spoke with a man the other day that DID get busted, but all he got is
a minor fine and probation.

Quote:

> URGENT NEWSFLASH!!! URGENT NEWSFLASH!!!  SPECIAL OFFER!!!!

> The government has installed BLACK BOXES into ISPs to watch your
> Internet surfing.

> When you are targeted, the first you will know is the KNOCK AT YOUR
> DOOR and the JAIL SENTENCE.

> If you think you have cleaned your computer - you are WRONG.
> They can recover from your PC every single picture or item you have
> ever watched on the Internet.

> You need protection.

> You need an Evidence Eliminator.

> Click Here --   http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 30 Nov 2004 03:34:25 GMT

1. URGENT NEWSFLASH!!! URGENT NEWSFLASH!! SPECIAL OFFER!

2. URGENT NEWSFLASH!!! URGENT NEWSFLASH!! SPECIAL OFFER!

3. VBWire.com Newsflash

4. VBWire.com Newsflash

5. VBWire.com Newsflash

6. VBWire.com Newsflash

7. VBWire.com Newsflash

8. VBWire.com Newsflash

9. VBWire.com Newsflash

10. VBWire.com Newsflash

11. VBWire.com Newsflash

12. REMPLIR UN CONTROL FEUILLE EXCEL DANS UN FORMULAIRE URGENT URGENT URGENT