resizing a control on a form at run time
Author Message
 resizing a control on a form at run time

Can someone show me how to resize a control on a form at runtime?  I want
the mouse to turn into a double headed arrow when I move it over the edge of
a panel contol on the form, and i want to resize the panel.

Thanks,
Mark.

Sat, 12 Feb 2005 21:55:01 GMT
 resizing a control on a form at run time
Hi Mark,

You can trap the MouseMove event to determine if the mouse is on the edge
of the Panel, if so, change Panel.Cursor property to the double arrow icon.
Using a boolean value to keep the status that you are ready to resize the
control. Then, you can adjust the control's size and position property in
the MouseDown/MouseMove events.

Regards,

Felix Wu
=============

--------------------

Quote:

>Subject: Re: resizing a control on a form at run time
>Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 14:55:01 +0100

>Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb

>Can someone show me how to resize a control on a form at runtime?  I want
>the mouse to turn into a double headed arrow when I move it over the edge
of
>a panel contol on the form, and i want to resize the panel.

>Thanks,
>Mark.

Mon, 14 Feb 2005 11:16:25 GMT

1. Anyway to resize a form at run time?

2. how to resize a form at run-time

3. Resize a control at run-time using the mouse

4. resize controls at run time?

5. RESIZING CONTROLS AT RUN TIME

6. Resize a control in run-time

7. Resizing controls during run-time?

8. About resizing controls at run time with mouse?

9. Resizing control at run-time

10. Resizing controls at run-time

11. Resize a control in run-time

12. Resizing controls at run-time