how to prevent adding new rows to a datagrid
Author Message
 how to prevent adding new rows to a datagrid

Hi

How do i prevent adding new rows to a datagrid. I only want to modify
certain columns of the existing rows.

Thanks
saran

Tue, 29 Mar 2005 16:03:06 GMT
 how to prevent adding new rows to a datagrid

Quote:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=O1YU7tMRCHA.2456%40tkmsftngp09

--
Patrick Steele
Microsoft .NET MVP

Tue, 29 Mar 2005 19:23:51 GMT

1. Datagrid - Prevent Delete / New Rows

2. datagrid - catching whether editing or adding a new row

3. Add row to datatable from datagrid without leaving current row with cursor

4. Preventing DataGrid Row/Column Resizing At Runtime

5. Can the datagrid automatically generate a new row?

6. DataGrid, don't want the last row (new record), how to remove

7. DataGrid Creating New Rows Question

8. DataGrid - Begining edit of new row in code

9. Inserting new rows in datagrid.

10. Autonumber key from ACCESS database for new row into Datagrid

11. Datagrid - Validating new user appended rows

12. New Row of DataGrid