Check the last modified date on any file
Author Message
 Check the last modified date on any file

Hi guys,

Is there any where I can check the last modified date on
any file?

Thanks for the help
Cracker

Tue, 20 Apr 2004 02:54:57 GMT
 Check the last modified date on any file

Quote:
> Hi guys,

> Is there any where I can check the last modified date on
> any file?

Perhaps the System.IO.File.GetLastAccessTime or GetLastWriteTime
methods.

--
Patrick Steele
Microsoft .NET MVP

Tue, 20 Apr 2004 03:14:19 GMT
 Check the last modified date on any file
Have a look at FileInfo class.

HTH
Corrado

Tue, 20 Apr 2004 04:24:12 GMT

1. Change the Last Modify and Last Access date

2. Modifying the Last Modified Date and Time

3. Read file Date/Time last modified

4. Word: Filter files on date last modified

5. Determine file last modified date.

6. Need to display last modified date for files in web page

7. script to update a file's last modified date

8. File's last modified date?

9. File Last Modified Date

10. How to get the last modified date of a file

11. Modules and date last modified

12. How to look for Last Modified Date...