Master/Details Problems
Author Message
 Master/Details Problems

Hi all,
I'm new here, and also new in .net programming
I'm getting start to bulid an application (purchasing system)
so I had build window form contains a master table (purchase Header)
and details tabel (purchase Details)
I cant do the proccess of update dataset and I dont know how can I
update the data source ...
I need a code sample urgent
please can any body help me
thanks

Mon, 18 Jul 2005 02:36:56 GMT
 Master/Details Problems
Hello George -

There are several topics in the documentation that describe updating
datasets and data sources. A good link to start with is:

Dataset Updates in Visual Studio .NET

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vbco...
vboridataupdatesinvisualstudionet.asp

-Robin
VB Team

> Hi all,
> I'm new here, and also new in .net programming
> I'm getting start to bulid an application (purchasing system)
> so I had build window form contains a master table (purchase Header)
> and details tabel (purchase Details)
> I cant do the proccess of update dataset and I dont know how can I
> update the data source ...
> I need a code sample urgent
> please can any body help me
> thanks

Mon, 18 Jul 2005 04:27:03 GMT

1. master detail problem

2. Master / Detail Problem (Urgent)

3. Master detail problems

4. Master / Detail Problem (Urgent)

5. Master-Detail with 2 seperate detail sections per master record, CR.NET

6. I Know this is an easy one... (Master-detail problem)

7. Inserting detail rows in master-detail configuration (VB4)

8. Link multiple datagrids to a single record (Master\Detail Form with multiple details)

9. VB6.0 Wizard generated master/detail forms give huge problems

10. Facing Problems in DBGrid Control in Master Detail Forms

11. Problem with master - detail tables in CR7 !!!!

12. crystal master/detail rpt problem