another design-time user control question
Author Message
 another design-time user control question

Say I have a property in a control that should either be empty or a
reference to another control in its parent form. I want to be able to get a
dropdown list of these available controls in the properties window in the
IDE. Is this possible using VB.Net? If not, are there some examples out
there to show how it's done in one of the other two languages?

Bob

Sun, 18 Sep 2005 05:03:08 GMT

1. design-time user control question

2. getting run-time behavior of a contained control in a user control at design time

3. bug: design-time IsMdiContainer change in form confuses user controls

4. Read Fields Name from a data environment in a User Control at design time

5. Draw User Control At Design Time

6. DESIGN TIME references between USER CONTROLS at

7. User control / Design-time interractions ???

8. VBE in User Designed Control Design Mode

9. Assign a treeview at design run time to other at design time

10. Saving properties of ActiveX control from design time to run time

11. ADO Data Control - Design Time/Run Time database locations

12. Design-time properties in Run-time Controls