Serializing DirectoryInfo Class for WebService
Author Message
 Serializing DirectoryInfo Class for WebService

I'm trying to use a WebService for returning a DirectoryInfo object, but
unable to make a reference because the DirectoryInfo Class could not be
serialized. I get an error while making a web reference stating "Could not
serialize DirectoryInfo class becasue it does not have a default
constructor" Any ideas or suggestions regarding this would be greatly
helpful.

thanks in advance,
chris

Tue, 06 Sep 2005 01:02:13 GMT

1. Serialize Directoryinfo class using XMLSerializer

2. VB6-SOAP-WEBSERVICE Question: Receiving an object of a class defined in the webservice

3. Serializing a Class within a Class (Previously Structures)

4. SERIALIZING A CLASS THAT CONTAINS A COLLECTION

5. How can I to serialize Collection in the serializable class

6. Serialize class to database

7. How to serialize a Class in VB?

8. Returning a collection class (inherited from CollectionBase) via webService

9. Using SOAPExtension class with webservice

10. WebService that returns another class?

11. Cannot Subclass Webservice-returned Classes in Client App

12. DirectoryInfo