Can you have a datagrid column heading be multi-lined or wrap
Author Message
 Can you have a datagrid column heading be multi-lined or wrap

I've got a datagrid, and I've defined the column headings using the
HeaderText property in the columnStyles.

Is there anyway to either have the column headings wrap so the column
can be a certain width, or to have a multiple line column.

I don't see a multi-line, heading height, or wordwrap property for
this.

Thanks...

Sun, 20 Nov 2005 03:00:09 GMT
 Can you have a datagrid column heading be multi-lined or wrap
checkout
http://www.syncfusion.com/FAQ/WinForms/FAQ_c44c.asp
Quote:

Sun, 20 Nov 2005 04:52:27 GMT
 Can you have a datagrid column heading be multi-lined or wrap
Looks like a lot of good info there, but didn't see anything relating
to a multi-line column heading.  I don't want the entire column
multi-line, just the heading.

Thanks for the site though...

Quote:

> checkout
> http://www.syncfusion.com/FAQ/WinForms/FAQ_c44c.asp

Sun, 20 Nov 2005 20:46:01 GMT

1. Column headings in multi-column combo box

2. Finding multi-line paragraphs (wrapped lines)

3. I am having a multi-step problem...

4. Datagrid column headings

5. Formatting DataGrid Column Headings?

6. Simulating or Having more than 1 column header line with ListView

7. ListView multi-lined column headers

8. Multi line column header in VB6

9. Marking Columns in multi-line text

10. Multi-line column in ListView

11. How to change the column width of a multi-line list box

12. How to change the column width of a multi-line list box