checking internet connection from .net
Author Message
 checking internet connection from .net

Hi, I developed an application that tries to update some data to a web
service running on a server on the internet.

What I would like is to check for the status of the  internet connection. So
I can display an icon with the status of the connection.

Gusa
Thanks

Tue, 06 Sep 2005 19:03:42 GMT
 checking internet connection from .net
Hello,

Have you tried to call the method on the web service
asynchronously?

Inder

Quote:

Tue, 06 Sep 2005 19:25:15 GMT

1. Check Internet Connection

2. Checking for client internet connection.

3. Advanced: CHECK for Internet Connection

4. Checking an Internet Connection

5. Checking for active internet connection.

6. Check Internet Connection

7. Check for internet connection

8. Checking an Internet Connection

9. Checking for Internet connection

10. checking for internet connection in NT

11. How to check for internet connection?

12. Check for internet connection