Keeping controls in the backgroind on MDI Parent
Author Message
 Keeping controls in the backgroind on MDI Parent

How do I keep the controls I place on a MDI parent in the background? For
instance, I have a label that is displayed in the lower right corner of a
MDI parent form, but when a load a MDI child form, the label on the parent
will show in front of the child.

Thanks!!!

Tue, 26 Apr 2005 05:11:16 GMT

1. : How to keep a MDI-parent maximized?

2. Keeping a form on top of an MDI-parent

3. Move activex dll child on a MDI parent parent window

4. Modifying object in MDI Parent form from MDI Child form

5. Maximized MDI child form Covering Status bar on MDI parent

6. How do I know if there are any MDI childs in a MDI parent

7. Calling MDI child code from MDI parent menu???

8. MDI Child to an MDI Parent

9. MDI Child to an MDI Parent

10. MDI Child to an MDI Parent

11. MDI Child to an MDI Parent