Creating an MHTML file out of a webpage
Author Message
 Creating an MHTML file out of a webpage

I dont have CDO for windows 2000, and I'm not using vb6, and I also need to
save the MTHML to the HDD, so the code below wont work, any ideas through
.Net?

' Reference to Microsoft ActiveX Data Objects 2.5 Library
' Reference to Microsoft CDO for Windows 2000 Library
Dim iMsg  As New CDO.Message
Dim iConf As New CDO.Configuration
Dim Flds  As ADODB.Fields

Set Flds = iConf.Fields
Flds(" http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;) =
"proxyserver:80"
Flds(" http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;) =
"<local>"
Flds(" http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;) =
True
Flds.Update

Set iMsg.Configuration = iConf

iMsg.CreateMHTMLBody " http://www.*-*-*.com/ "

Thu, 01 Dec 2005 09:59:26 GMT

1. Webpage: how can I read the content of a webpage

2. Create Outlook item from webpage?

3. Problems creating webpage through qbasic programming

4. Dyamicly create webpage with webbrowser component.

5. creating a webpage with outlook calendar data

6. HOW CREATE WEBPAGES ONLINE?

7. university EMR send outs

8. on the outs

9. Learning the ins and outs of Peek and Poke

10. How to handle print outs in VB?

11. Filesystem Time outs

12. Session Variable Time-outs