Beta 1 to Beta 2
Author Message
 Beta 1 to Beta 2

Hello everybody,

Please I want to share this problem with all you and I hope you can help me.
I was working with beta1 making a vb windows form application now I want to
keep working in Beta2. Of course I install beta2 succesfully after I
reinstall windows 2000 professional. I tried to open my vb project in beta2
and tried to rebuild but I got some errors: System.WinForms is one of them.
There is a process to migrate an application between these versions or I
just have to do it by myself?

Thank you

Sun, 18 Jan 2004 22:23:11 GMT
 Beta 1 to Beta 2
Try to rename System.Winforms into System.Windows.Forms.
No migration tool exists.

Corrado

Sun, 18 Jan 2004 23:31:08 GMT

1. Beta 1 vs Beta 2

2. Insert VS.NET Beta 1 on ASP.NET Beta 2

3. TabStripPanel Control Beta Released - Beta Testers Wanted!

4. Introducing Visual Studio for Applications Beta 2 and Script for the .NET Framework Beta 2

5. BETA RELEASE: VB Power Tools Final Beta Release Notice

6. BETA RELEASE: VB Power Tools Final Beta Release Notice

7. BETA RELEASE: VB Power Tools Final Beta Release Notice

8. BETA RELEASE: VB Power Tools Final Beta Release Notice

9. BETA RELEASE: VB Power Tools Final Beta Release Notice

10. BETA RELEASE: VB Power Tools Final Beta Release Notice

11. BETA RELEASE: VB Power Tools Final Beta Release Notice

12. Visual Basic.NET BETA News! (Here's how to get on the beta of VB7)