DCOM security settings
Author Message
 DCOM security settings

I have written a DCOM database server for an application that I am currently
writing.  I am having problems with DCOM seurity settings whenever I try to
use this object.  Is there any way that I can grant access rights to
everyone within the code of the DCOM object at run time so that I don't have
to use DCOMconfig everytime I load the application onto a new PC??

Thanks in anticipation

--
Best Regards,

Johnathan Barnard

Mon, 11 Jul 2005 22:29:25 GMT

1. DCOM security setting problem (access denied)

2. Setting DCOM Security/Permissions programmatically

3. setting security settings

4. Security though DCOM

5. Error with DCOM security

6. DCOM Security Configuration

7. DCOM Security

8. DCOM Security

9. DCOM security problem

10. DCOM Security Help

11. Error with DCOM security

12. DCOM OCX run under SYSTEM account even directory security is changed through IIS(for ASP page)