Problem in Installation of application developed in VB.Net
Author Message
 Problem in Installation of application developed in VB.Net

Hi!

Can you post the stack trace/exception details that were generated? The
error reported is very general and can occur in a lot of scenarios.

--
"French is the language of love, C# is for everything else..."

Kumar Gaurav Khanna
Early Achiever MCSE Windows 2000, MCSE NT 4.0, MCP+I
WWW: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Quote:

> I had created a SetUp of my Project created in .NET and installed on Two
> Machines each with Windows 98 SE.

> The machine where it is running successfully running has Pentium Celeron
600
> MHz with 128 MB RAM.

> The Machine where it gave an Error has the Following configuration

> The Machine Configuration is Pentium MMX 200 MHz with 64 MB RAM. Windows
98
> SE is installed on the Machine. DotnetFx.exe i.e. the .NET Latest Release
> Version and Windows Installer was successfully installed on the Machine.

> Any Idea why this error would have occured?

> Regards

> Devesh

Sat, 08 Jan 2005 11:36:51 GMT
 Problem in Installation of application developed in VB.Net
No Exception/stack details are displayed. Where do i get the details

Devesh

Quote:
> Hi!

> Can you post the stack trace/exception details that were generated? The
> error reported is very general and can occur in a lot of scenarios.

> --
> "French is the language of love, C# is for everything else..."

> Kumar Gaurav Khanna
> Early Achiever MCSE Windows 2000, MCSE NT 4.0, MCP+I
> WWW: http://www.wintoolzone.com/

> > I had created a SetUp of my Project created in .NET and installed on Two
> > Machines each with Windows 98 SE.

> > The machine where it is running successfully running has Pentium Celeron
> 600
> > MHz with 128 MB RAM.

> > The Machine where it gave an Error has the Following configuration

> > The Machine Configuration is Pentium MMX 200 MHz with 64 MB RAM. Windows
> 98
> > SE is installed on the Machine. DotnetFx.exe i.e. the .NET Latest
Release
> > Version and Windows Installer was successfully installed on the Machine.

> > Any Idea why this error would have occured?

> > Regards

> > Devesh

Sat, 08 Jan 2005 20:37:27 GMT

1. Can I use VB.net to develop an asp.net web application

2. Develop WinCE.NET application with VB.NET

3. NEWBIE: how to develop Web Application in VB .NET

4. can I use vb.net to develop application for windows-98

5. Installation Failure on VB.NET application

6. VB.NET: Steps for Converting a Windows .NET Application to a Web .NET Application

7. Problem with VB application after installation

8. VB application installation problem

9. Installation of VB3.0 application under Win3.1 on a novell-net, Invalid Property Value

10. Problems, building application developed by VB6.0

11. Problem starting a VB.NET Service Application

12. Books for taking Exam 70-306: developing windows app with VB.NET