Err No rows at, duplicate table and row names
Author Message
 Err No rows at, duplicate table and row names

 I have a need to "archive" rows from the primary to
secondary databases.

 When I get down to reteiving rows from the primary, I am
getting errors "no row at" any location.

 ReadInCount = OleDbDataAdapter2Primary.Fill(DsPrimary1)
results in 1.

 AddRowCount = Me.BindingContext(DsPrimary1, "S
Log").Position is resulting in -1!

 rowDsPrimary1 = DsPrimary1.Tables("S Log").Rows(0)
throws exception, no row at 0.

The way I set them up was a simple clone of the primary
database.  Access file copied over and renamed.
Resulting in duplicate table and column names.

Am I in need of some mapping or extra name qualifications?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks,
Dana.

Tue, 16 Aug 2005 14:02:26 GMT

1. adding a table row, without setting same defaults as previous row

2. row heights of table rows added by vba

3. table row text will not show after row insert

4. How to read Access Table row by row?

5. View mdb tables rows by rows

6. Get name of table row?

7. Err: Empty row cannot be inserted. during AddNew

8. Adding a full row to a duplicate recordset

9. Rows duplicated when applying a dataview with rowfilter

10. How to delete duplicate rows

11. SQL Help - deleting duplicate rows

12. Duplicating Access's Lookup/Row Source/SQL in VB