Installing VS.net Pro After VB.net standard
Author Message
 Installing VS.net Pro After VB.net standard

Hi,

I'm pretty new, so sorry if this is basic.  I have VB .net standard
installed on my computer now, but my company just purchased VS .net Pro.
Should I uninstall VB.net?  I looked in all the literature, but haven't seen
anything yet.  When I put in the VS.net disk, it doesn't have an option to
add onto a current installation.

Thanks

Joe

Sun, 07 Nov 2004 05:57:43 GMT
 Installing VS.net Pro After VB.net standard
Personally, I would Un-install .net standard first.  I am not sure if this
is a requirement or not, but I think it may be.

--
Glen Kowalski STE
Microsoft Corporation

> Hi,

> I'm pretty new, so sorry if this is basic.  I have VB .net standard
> installed on my computer now, but my company just purchased VS .net Pro.
> Should I uninstall VB.net?  I looked in all the literature, but haven't
seen
> anything yet.  When I put in the VS.net disk, it doesn't have an option to
> add onto a current installation.

> Thanks

> Joe

Sun, 07 Nov 2004 09:24:59 GMT

1. VB .Net 2003 Standard or VS .Net 2003 Pro for Smart Devices

2. Vb .Net or vs .Net Pro for Pocket PC Development

3. The Visual Basic 6.0 migration tool is not installed on this computer (VS.NET Pro)

4. VS.Net + Cr.Net and VB.Net

5. VB.Net Standard Vs. Prof.

6. VB .NET Standard Edition -- MSDE vs. SQL Server

7. VB 2.0 vs 3.0 Standard vs Pro

8. VB.NET Pro Vs Enterprise Developer

9. Install VS.NET with VS.6 on same computer

10. Find good book about using CR.NET with VS.NET and .NET Framework

11. VS.NET 2003 project back to VS.NET 2002