Datagrid checkbox not showing changed state.
Author Message
 Datagrid checkbox not showing changed state.

I have a strange problem with a checkbox column in a bound datagrid. When I
click on the checkbox, it's state doesn't change. I have to leave the row
before the change is visilble.

The datasource of the grid is a DataTable. The grid has styles for
textboxes, comboboxes and checkboxes. There are not mouse events on the
datagrid.

Here's what happens. Load the grid. Click on one of the Checkbox cells.
(This hightlights the cell) Click the cell again or press the spacebar.
Nothing happens. Click on any other row to remove focus from the active
checkbox. The checkbox refreshed to display the changed value.

Fri, 01 Apr 2005 22:35:46 GMT

1. Checkbox format in datagrid not showing checkboxes

2. Checkbox format in datagrid not showing checkboxes

3. After the Execute method the DataGrid does not show the changes

4. Datagrid Query - Unable to find state of checkbox

5. Dynamically Added Datagrid Template Column - Checkbox.Checked state in Column Header

6. CAPS and NUM, et al on status bar do not change state when the keyboard changes

7. Checkbox and TextBox Not Maintaining State on PostBack

8. Status Bar not showing correct state of insert key

9. checkbox in datagrid not visible

10. ADO Connection State Does Not Reflect Actual Connection State

11. DataGrid doesn't show changes.

12. datagrid not showing up