RichTextBox LinkClicked event - PLEASE HELP ASAP!
Author Message
 RichTextBox LinkClicked event - PLEASE HELP ASAP!

I need some code that will display the LINK that was clicked on in the
RichTextBox when the LinkClicked event is raised so that I can open it in
the web browser...

I imagine this is pretty simpe code...   PLEASE HELP!
Private Sub RTxtBox_LinkClicked(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As
System.Windows.Forms.LinkClickedEventArgs) Handles RTxtBox.LinkClicked
    Dim URL as String = ????    ' Need to set this to the LINK actually
clicked within the RichTextBox.
    System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(URL)
End Sub

- Charles

Mon, 18 Oct 2004 04:04:01 GMT
 RichTextBox LinkClicked event - PLEASE HELP ASAP!
System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(e.LinkText)

Found the answer....

Quote:
> I need some code that will display the LINK that was clicked on in the
> RichTextBox when the LinkClicked event is raised so that I can open it in
> the web browser...

> I imagine this is pretty simpe code...   PLEASE HELP!
> Private Sub RTxtBox_LinkClicked(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As
> System.Windows.Forms.LinkClickedEventArgs) Handles RTxtBox.LinkClicked
>     Dim URL as String = ????    ' Need to set this to the LINK actually
> clicked within the RichTextBox.
>     System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(URL)
> End Sub

> - Charles

Mon, 18 Oct 2004 07:05:31 GMT

2. ASAP: How do u set the cmdOK_Click event to have more than one event procedure

3. PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Please Help ASAP

5. VB Data Search Question please help ASAP

6. VB - Access Question PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!

7. HUGE OCX PROBLEM, please help ASAP!

8. NWCALLS.DLL help ASAP please

9. Need Help ASAP Please!

10. PLEASE Help!!!!!!!!!! ASAP