Textbox questions
Author Message
 Textbox questions

Hello,
 I am working on a custom little textbox that simply scrolls text across its
visible area.  And I have run into a few questions.
    1)  Is their an event that happens when the text reaches the end of a
textbox, I noticed that it simply stops the text from going any further in
the textbox.
    2)  If not is their a way to tell the Max number of characters a textbox
will hold at any given point, without setting the Max Length     property?
I noticed that the width property gives me pixels, but that doesn't equate
well to the number of characters a textbox can handle.  Not does it account
for a change in font.

    3)  Would a label be better for this situation?  Since in reality you
don't need to type into it as it is scrolling....

Thank you for any help,
Cade

Sat, 01 May 2004 22:49:15 GMT

1. TextBox question

2. vb.net textbox question

3. textbox question

4. textbox question

5. NewBee VB5 textbox question

6. tough textbox question

7. ..easy textbox question from a newbie

8. Newbie TextBox question

9. Easy Textbox Question ?

10. TextBox Question

11. Textbox question..