Displaying a window form in another window form
Author Message
 Displaying a window form in another window form

Hi,

I would be very happy if someone could help me out here. I actually read the
solution somewhere but couldn't seems to find it now.

What I need to do is to display a window form in another window form.

Thanks.

Sat, 18 Jun 2005 02:41:48 GMT
 Displaying a window form in another window form
Ok, got it!

Just set the TopLevel property of the form to be displayed in another form
to "False". Ex,

frmChild.TopLevel = False
frmParent.Controls.Add(frmChild)

Quote:
> Hi,

> I would be very happy if someone could help me out here. I actually read
the
> solution somewhere but couldn't seems to find it now.

> What I need to do is to display a window form in another window form.

> Thanks.

Sat, 18 Jun 2005 03:35:19 GMT

1. VB 6.0 windows form not displaying properly in windows server 2008

2. Display form above any other application window.

3. Windows form loading and display problem

4. Any technique to display window form in different screen resolution

5. vb.net - Blank Windows Application form displaying at runtime

6. Display of Database Contents in Tree Form (like Windows file manager)

7. Display of Database Contents in Tree Form (like Windows file manager)

8. Displaying an ActiveX DLL form within calling .EXE window

9. Problem Displaying PDF Files on VB5 Form under Windows 2000

10. Display ActiveX form as MDI Child window

11. Displaying an ActiveX DLL form within calling .EXE window

12. Displaying an ActiveX DLL form within calling .EXE window