question for an expert?
Author Message
 question for an expert?

I use a ObjectList in a mobile application and y load the data from my
database, all data is represented in the objectList as links but in runtime
when i test it in an pocket pc emulator, the data appears as text?

anybody can help me?

Thanks.

Wed, 19 Oct 2005 03:07:46 GMT
 question for an expert?
Please don't post to several newsgroups.

Quote:
> I use a ObjectList in a mobile application and y load the data from my
> database, all data is represented in the objectList as links but in
runtime
> when i test it in an pocket pc emulator, the data appears as text?

> anybody can help me?

> Thanks.

Wed, 19 Oct 2005 03:13:30 GMT
 question for an expert?
why?

Quote:
> Please don't post to several newsgroups.

> > I use a ObjectList in a mobile application and y load the data from my
> > database, all data is represented in the objectList as links but in
> runtime
> > when i test it in an pocket pc emulator, the data appears as text?

> > anybody can help me?

> > Thanks.

Wed, 19 Oct 2005 03:34:17 GMT
 question for an expert?
It's called multiposting. It's not liked by many people because a question
could be answered in one group, and then theres a thread in another group.
If it's necessary, do a crosspost, where you post to each group
simultaneously, e.g. in Outlook Express you just put each newsgroup in the
Newsgroups line, separated by a comma.

--
Happy to help,
-- Tom Spink

Quote:
> why?

> > Please don't post to several newsgroups.

> > > I use a ObjectList in a mobile application and y load the data from my
> > > database, all data is represented in the objectList as links but in
> > runtime
> > > when i test it in an pocket pc emulator, the data appears as text?

> > > anybody can help me?

> > > Thanks.

Wed, 19 Oct 2005 06:13:40 GMT

1. Another question for the experts!!

2. A question only for expert!!!

3. A question only for expert!

4. A QUESTION ONLY FOR EXPERT

5. VB questions for the Experts: Complete NULL record.....

6. 2 Questions For The Experts

7. QueSTioN FoR THe eXPeRTs : can this be done???

8. 2 Questions For The Experts

9. Question for the experts (ActiveX DLL's without references)

10. Easy question for the experts

11. VB questions for the Experts: Complete NULL record.....

12. Questions for VB4 Experts: Fake MDI