Datagrid web control problem: creating event handlers for contols in template columns
Author Message
 Datagrid web control problem: creating event handlers for contols in template columns

I am creating an editable grid that has 4 dropdownlist controls on the
edit templates.  I need to limit the listitems in each successive
control by what the user selects in the preceding dropdown.  To do
this I need to write event handlers for the dropdowns.  I cannot find
any way to create event handlers for these dropdownlist controls.  In
fact I cannot find a way to reference them at all outside of certain
events of the datagrid itself (UpdateCommand and ItemCommand, for
example).

Is there a way to create eventhandlers for these controls or is there
another way to control what is displayed in the contols of a
datagrid's edit templates?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
-Stu

Sun, 11 Jul 2004 03:53:54 GMT

1. object created in workbook_open event handler disappears on exit from the event handler

2. sort event handler for dynamically created datagrid

3. How to create an doubleclick event handler for a column in a datagrid

4. Creating controls at runtime, assigning event handlers

5. Event handlers for controls created at runtime

6. Event Handlers for Run-time created forms controls in VBA

7. Problem creating a document from a template in a web-folder

8. problems with event handlers for ADODC control

9. Help with building and event handler for rowchange in datagrid

10. create an add/modify/delete appointment event handler

11. Creating Event Handlers - How come always JScript?

12. Creating event handlers at run-time