GPRS with VB DotNET
Author Message
 GPRS with VB DotNET

Hi

I've a question in mind. Can VB dot NET use to create GPRS application. If
possible, may I know where can I find those information. Pls give me
direction on this. Thanks

Regards
Robin

Sat, 19 Nov 2005 17:52:01 GMT

1. What's the difference between it.dotnet.beta.vb and dotnet.languages.vb?

2. how to launch dialer for a GPRS connection

3. how to start internet (gprs) connection in evb?

4. Developer needed for CF-GPRS card

5. Activate GPRS CONNECTION

6. GPRS CONNECTION WITH EVB

7. Auto connect GPRS connection on combined PDA+phone

8. FTP via GPRS using eVB

9. winsock & GPRS

10. vb dotNet Learning Edition on XP Home Edition??

11. The ServicedComponent being invoked is not correctly configured : COM+, DOTNET, VB

12. microsoft.public.dotnet.vb.general