Custom Graph Control using PictureBox using VB.NET
Author Message
 Custom Graph Control using PictureBox using VB.NET

Hello,

I need to create a custom graph control using .NET for my
application.  I would define the graph scale dynamically
based on the data from the database.  I am using
PictureBox control.  How do I define the scale for the
control.  I need to define X1, Y1, X2, Y2 but the Scale
accepts only two parameters.  Could anyone suggest or
help me how to do this.  I have implemented this feature
in VB6 using ActiveX control and trying to recreate that
using GDI+.  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks.

RS

Thu, 28 Jul 2005 12:53:36 GMT

1. Forecasting using Grid and Graph Controls using VB4.0 16bit

2. Need help w/ graphing or using GRAPH control

3. Using custom fonts within a VB.NET app.

4. Problem in custom functions in crystal using U2lcom.dll in VB.Net application

5. Problem with Graph Custom Control GRAPH.VBX

6. using VB.NET control in VB.6 as .ocx

7. ADO.NET with ASP.NET using VB.NET

8. Using Outlook View Control In Custom VB App

9. Using the Powerpoint Custom Control in VB 4.0

10. Forecasting using Grid Control and Graph Control - VB4.0 16 bit

11. Free the memory used by the VB custom Controls in HTML

12. help me with VB 3.0's graph custom control