windows service. vb.net
Author Message
 windows service. vb.net

Hi,
    I just created a windows service in vb.net.  I'm wondering if it is
possible to show a message box to the user when the service has critical
errors.  I log all my errors in the eventlog but i want to pop a msgbox only
for specific errors type (like some Windows services do)..  This is
possible?

Can we have a user interface too for that service?  I used another program
separate from the service to configure registry settings that the service
will used to start..  It is possible to have this interface integrated to
the windows service??

Thx.

La

Mon, 30 Aug 2004 09:43:58 GMT

1. Windows Service in VB.NET - Failed to process service command

2. Window Service upgrade to VB.Net 2003

3. Windows Service in VB.NET

4. look if a nt service is runnning (window 2000 server), in vb net

5. Windows Services in VB.net

6. Installing VB.NET Windows Service on different machine.

7. Problem with windows service in vb.net

8. deploying windows service application (vb.net)

9. Self-Installing VB.NET Windows Service

10. Impersonate a user inside a windows service (vb.net)

11. vb.net windows service

12. windows service using VB.NET