How to create a secure connection, send an xml msg and receive and xml response
Author Message
 How to create a secure connection, send an xml msg and receive and xml response

Hi there,

I am looking for guidance, samples, divine inspiration or whatever for my
problem. The nutshell is that I need to create a SSL connection, send an XML
msg and then get the XML response.  I have no problem parsing the response
once I get it, I am just having problems with the first part.  Any help that
could be given would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Stacey

Sat, 03 Dec 2005 05:18:43 GMT
 How to create a secure connection, send an xml msg and receive and xml response
Hello Stacey,

Please refer to MSDN patterns & practices:

"Building Secure ASP.NET Applications: Authentication, Authorization, and
Secure Communication"
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnne...
ml/SecNetch04.asp

HTH.

Best regards,
yhhuang
VS.NET, Visual C++
Microsoft

Got .Net?  http://www.gotdotnet.com
--------------------

!Subject: How to create a secure connection, send an xml msg and receive
and xml response
!Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 17:18:43 -0400

!Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb
!
!Hi there,
!
!I am looking for guidance, samples, divine inspiration or whatever for my
!problem. The nutshell is that I need to create a SSL connection, send an
XML
!msg and then get the XML response.  I have no problem parsing the response
!once I get it, I am just having problems with the first part.  Any help
that
!could be given would be appreciated.  Thanks.
!
!Stacey
!
!
!

Sat, 03 Dec 2005 10:43:25 GMT

1. send XML get response

2. Parsing XML from an ASP page that Creates XML fails

3. Reading XML / SOAP response from call to a Web Service

4. XML, Converting Word doc's to XML files (O'2000)

5. Render XML+XSL into PrintDocument (not XML) ?

6. How to get response after posting XML request

7. XML Newbie question, getting a value from an XML string

8. Trying to append a simple XML document as a node in an XML document

9. checking for xml tag/xml data???

10. XML From SQL2000 (Probs with FOR XML EXPLICIT)

11. XML document from SELECT ... FOR XML

12. Save recordset as XML/Restore from XML?