ADSI and VB.NET
Author Message
 ADSI and VB.NET

Hi,
I'm trying to code ADSI with VB.NET beta1. For some reason the GetObject
function that works so well with VBA and VBScript is underlined as
undeclared when I try to use it. Is there something I'm missing here?

  Amit

Thu, 20 Nov 2003 13:37:00 GMT
 ADSI and VB.NET

Quote:
> Hi,
> I'm trying to code ADSI with VB.NET beta1. For some reason the GetObject
> function that works so well with VBA and VBScript is underlined as
> undeclared when I try to use it. Is there something I'm missing here?

See:

http://www.fmexpense.com/quickstart/howto/doc/ADRead.aspx

--
Patrick Steele

Lead Software Architect
Image Process Design

Thu, 20 Nov 2003 21:40:29 GMT
 ADSI and VB.NET

I clicked the link, however, the page didn't open....

Fri, 21 Nov 2003 13:17:31 GMT
 ADSI and VB.NET

Quote:

> I clicked the link, however, the page didn't open....

Yeah, me too.  Site must be down.  It has some samples on using ADSI
from .NET.

--
Patrick Steele

Lead Software Architect
Image Process Design

Sat, 22 Nov 2003 01:11:33 GMT
 ADSI and VB.NET
Do you have them (or any clue as to how to do it)?

Quote:

> > I clicked the link, however, the page didn't open....

> Yeah, me too.  Site must be down.  It has some samples on using ADSI
> from .NET.

> --
> Patrick Steele

> Lead Software Architect
> Image Process Design

Sat, 22 Nov 2003 04:05:03 GMT
 ADSI and VB.NET

Quote:
> Do you have them (or any clue as to how to do it)?

Nope.  Sorry.

--
Patrick Steele

Lead Software Architect
Image Process Design

Sat, 22 Nov 2003 03:34:30 GMT

1. ADSI and VB.NET

2. ADSI and VB .Net

3. Using ADSI in Vb.NET

4. ADSI in VB.Net...... Examples, anyone?

5. Creating NT User accounts using ADSI (WinNT:) within VB.Net

6. VB.Net - ADSI property name with dashes

7. ADSI & VB.Net

8. Filter ADSI objects in VB.net

9. ADSI code converstion to VB.net

10. ADSI and .Net

11. VB.NET: Steps for Converting a Windows .NET Application to a Web .NET Application

12. ADO.NET with ASP.NET using VB.NET