Windows XP replacment Shell In VB.NET quesiton
Author Message
 Windows XP replacment Shell In VB.NET quesiton

I am writing a replacement shell for windows XP and have
run into a problem.

My shell has a status bar similar to what MS has.  Every
application that is lauched creates a button which can be
use to minimize/maximize the application.

My problem is that my status bar gets covered up by
running applications when they are put in "full Scree".
What I would like to do is force any applicaiton that I
launch to regard the top of my status bar as the "end of
the screen" so the application will not cover my status
bar when full screen.  Is this possible to do in VB.NET?

Mon, 10 Oct 2005 23:54:03 GMT
 Windows XP replacment Shell In VB.NET quesiton
Assuming the status bar is a Form, you can set the Form.TopMost property to
true.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Xin

You assume all risk for your use. (c) 2003 Microsoft Corporation. All
rights reserved.

Sun, 16 Oct 2005 11:02:04 GMT

1. Win32 API for VB.net on a Windows XP Professional OS

2. Programming MS outlook in VB.Net on Windows XP.

3. VB.NET on Windows XP Home

4. VB .net on Windows XP Home

5. VB.Net and Windows XP-64bit?

6. How to create a Windows XP Visual Styles App in VB.net

7. VB.NET: Steps for Converting a Windows .NET Application to a Web .NET Application

8. .Net Framework included in Windows XP SP2?

9. windows XP and .NET

10. Does Windows XP have the .NET framework ?

11. Visual Basic .NET and Windows XP

12. ANN: TaskBar.NET (Windows XP style Common Task Folder)