Crystal Reports and VB.Net Login Error
Author Message
 Crystal Reports and VB.Net Login Error

Using VB.NET, I'm having a problem trying to load an
emebedded report on client machines. At the creation of
the new object I get the following error:

"Method not found: Void
CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument.SetDa
tabaseLogon(System.String, System.String, System.String,
System.String)."

It works fine on my development machine and I can't find
ANYTHING about in in any forum or help systems on the site.
I've downloaded the CR Service Pac for .net and rebuilt
the project several times and it doesn't work.

Note: I have not changed the default namespace on my
project. I found similar references to this subject, but
none of the conditions apply to my situation.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Tue, 22 Nov 2005 02:58:20 GMT

1. Crystal Reports 8.5 (VB6) to Crystal Reports NET (VB.NET) conversion

2. VB.net - Crystal Reports Login failure.

3. Error in temp file in running crystal report for .net in vb.net

4. VB.net and crystal reports.net Multiple reports

5. vb .net crystal reports not compatible with Crystal Reports 8.5

6. Crystal Report based on ADO.Net dataset prompts for database login

7. Crystal Report Error Problem in VB.net

8. login error in crystal reports v8.0 on windows 2000 professional

9. i am using vb.net and crystal reports for visual studio.net

10. SetDataSource not working with Crystal Reports .NET in VB.NET

11. Crystal Reports from ASP.NET without compiling VB.NET on SQL/ADO changes

12. Web Reports (ASP.NET and Crystal Reports for .Net)