Passing signed Long Integers to VB 6 From C++
Author Message
 Passing signed Long Integers to VB 6 From C++

Hello-
    I just wanted to know if there are any known issues passing Signed Long
Integers(data type) From C++ to VB 6.0? I remember a while ago (in VB5)
there was some type of issue where the Variable had to be "unsigned" for it
to work in VB 5. Is this still an issue, or am I off my rocker on this one?
Any workaround or known issue reports would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Chris Suman
WebSuite Solutions Analyst
Sterling Commerce
Dublin,Ohio 43229

Fri, 05 Dec 2003 22:11:13 GMT
 Passing signed Long Integers to VB 6 From C++
Have you not noticed the name of this group?
It contains ".dotnet" meaning you are in totally the wrong place.
Try microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion.

Quote:
> Hello-
>     I just wanted to know if there are any known issues passing Signed
Long
> Integers(data type) From C++ to VB 6.0? I remember a while ago (in VB5)
> there was some type of issue where the Variable had to be "unsigned" for
it
> to work in VB 5. Is this still an issue, or am I off my rocker on this
one?
> Any workaround or known issue reports would be greatly appreciated.
> Thanks!
> Chris Suman
> WebSuite Solutions Analyst
> Sterling Commerce
> Dublin,Ohio 43229

Sat, 06 Dec 2003 16:51:29 GMT

1. Converting integers and long integers to byte arrays

2. Long = Integer * Integer Overflow error

3. Unsigned C long to signed VB5 Long query.

4. C++ Paramater passing LONG TEXT problem

5. VB-TWO INTEGERS TO LONG

6. Efficient method to convert 4 bytes in one Int32 signed integer

7. Signed Integer to Byte Array HELP

8. Function to reverse an integer's sign?

9. signed to unsigned integer

10. Signed/Unsigned integer

11. Signed / Unsigned Integers

12. Calling a DLL function from VB with integers passed byref