Application Design / Schema Question
Author Message
 Application Design / Schema Question

Hello all,

Is there any reason to not have my entire database schema stored in a single
.xsd file?

I'm afraid of finding out that there are technical or memory use issues with
doing this. At the same time I don't  want to update a ton of different
schema files every time there is a database change.

Thanks in advance,
Marc LaFleur

Tue, 15 Feb 2005 22:07:18 GMT

1. Write XSD schema into variable at design time

2. Application design question

3. Application Design Question

4. roles / users and application design question

5. SCHEMA CHANGES (was: how to update tables schema programatically)

6. update schema for crystal report (.xsd schema)

7. Fill Schema question?

8. WinNT Schema question

9. Interesting database schema question

10. Question regarding database schema

11. SCHEMA.INI/Text File - Questions???

12. project design software , compare website design software , web developers , website design software review , nof shop , software quality , nof 7.5 , bestellen preisvergleich , web site design , custom web design ,