ItemCreated Event For DataGrid
Author Message
 ItemCreated Event For DataGrid

I have a list of order numbers in the first column of a ASP.NET
DataGrid. The column looks like the following:

12345           Item1
12345           Item2
12345           Item3
12345           Item4
33311           Item1
33311           Item2
33311           Item3
55566           Item1
55566           Item2

I want to create a blank line between each new order number.  How can I
get the ItemCreated event to read the value in the first column and
insert a blank line when the value(order number) changes?  Any examples
or suggestions would be most appreciated.

Sat, 02 Jul 2005 10:30:02 GMT

1. ItemCreated

2. Need some help with DataGrids (DataGrid-->DataGrid, DataGrid-->Dataset, DataGrid-->XML)

3. DataGrid Leave Event Problem...

4. Trapping CheckedChanged event from a checkbox on a datagrid

5. Overridden DataGrid Event

6. sort event handler for dynamically created datagrid

7. Datagrid events

8. Resend: Radio button events in datagrid

9. Returning datagrid rows backcolor when ItemDataBound event is fired

10. datagrid sort event

11. DataGrid Event question...

12. Datagrid Events