Problem with a vb.Net class inheriting from a c# class
Author Message
 Problem with a vb.Net class inheriting from a c# class

Hello,

I'm trying to extend a simple C# class to an other vb class. I've
tried to use two win forms projects. I've connect the both projects in
adding the reference of the c# project in the vb project. But when I
work in this sense, an error message explain me that my assembly has
not the .dll it musts have and I cannot establish the reference.

Then I've tried to make two web forms projects. But in this case, I
can only inherits from the web forms of the c# project and I must
inherits from a basic vb.NET class.

If someone knows how to resolve my problem, I would greatly appreciate
all help.

Best Regards!

PS- Sorry for my bad english

Sat, 15 Oct 2005 02:35:11 GMT

1. Inheriting the commondialog class in Vb.net

2. nested class inherits containing class accessing private instance members

3. Accessing vb.net class from non.vb.net apps

4. Inherit WSDL generated vb into COM class

5. Problem Creating Simple COM Class in VB.NET

6. Debug VB.NET DLL(Class Library) from ASP.NET page

7. VB.Net, Classes and ADO.Net guidelines???

8. Use a VB.NET Class Library in C++.NET

9. Dim obj As New Class crt Dim Obj As Class = New Class

10. derive class from protected class in base class

11. Identifying Inherited Classes Properties and Methods seperately form inheriting classes P's and M's

12. Any problems with VBScript class containing another class?