Formatting boolean fields
Author Message
 Formatting boolean fields

Hi all.

In a Windows Application I have a DataGrid bound to a table containing
boolean fields.

If  I don't apply any formatting to the columns then the boolean fields are
displayed correctly (with checked/ unchecked boxes)

If I use DataGridTableStyle() and DataGridTextBoxColumns() objects to
customize properties like
Width, HeaderText, Alignment ....colors ... etc .... of columns everything
works fine BUT the boolean fields representation turn into the strings
"False" / "True".

I guess there is some objDataGridTextBoxColumns.Format property to apply but
I couldn't locate it in the documentation.

Thanks in advance for any help

Mario Simeone

Sun, 13 Feb 2005 23:40:33 GMT
 Formatting boolean fields
Got it.

The class:

DataGridBoolColumn()

must be used instead of  DataGridTextBoxColumn()

to be added to  GridColumnStyles collection.

Mon, 14 Feb 2005 20:24:46 GMT

1. vba boolean field format?

2. Format Boolean to Yes/No

3. Formatting Datagrid Column for Boolean Values

4. Datagrid and Bit to Boolean Formatting

5. How to format output of boolean values

6. Formatting Boolean Values in DataGrid

7. How to get boolean field to appear as checkbox on query

8. Help on making a table Boolean field into a Check Box using VBA

9. Boolean (logical) Field

10. Using Access's boolean field

11. Create Table with Boolean Field

12. Boolean (logical) Field