Canceling Row Delete in RowDeleting Event
Author Message
 Canceling Row Delete in RowDeleting Event

Hi,

I read somewhere that we can cancel a row delete in the RowDeleting
event by throwing an exception.

The problem is I forgot where I read it and which exception to use.

Anyone with any knowledge of this?

Thanks.

Sun, 24 Apr 2005 01:33:44 GMT
 Canceling Row Delete in RowDeleting Event
Got the answer. Just throw any exception, then catch it at the code
which is trying to do the delete process.
Quote:

> Hi,

> I read somewhere that we can cancel a row delete in the RowDeleting
> event by throwing an exception.

> The problem is I forgot where I read it and which exception to use.

> Anyone with any knowledge of this?

> Thanks.

Mon, 25 Apr 2005 00:30:05 GMT

1. Cancel row deleting in DataGrid

2. RowDeleting event of a DataTable...

3. event by row-deleting?

4. Row deleting event

5. Rows.RemoveAt v. Rows.Delete

6. Row Handle referred to a deleted row ... - Error

7. cancel changes to row in subform.

8. Addnew empty row - how to cancel

9. How Can I Cancel Pending Delete At Validation?

10. Deleting old or canceled projects

11. RunCommand Action was canceled/Unload event

12. openreport event canceled