COM und .NET
Author Message
 COM und .NET

You need to set the ClassInterface attribute to AutoDual.

e.g.

<System.Runtime.InteropServices.ClassInterface
(Runtime.InteropServices.ClassInterfaceType.AutoDual)> _
Public Class Class1

Regards
Steve Wright
MCSD

Quote:

or
>function of the classes are visible.

>Can anyone help?
>.

Tue, 24 Aug 2004 00:06:46 GMT
 COM und .NET
can you send me a full sample?

.NET shows an error-message like 'autodual is not defined'

Thanks
JT

Quote:

Tue, 24 Aug 2004 00:46:20 GMT
 COM und .NET
I would be pleased if you could send me a sample. An error
description like 'AutoDual is not defined' occurs.
Quote:

Tue, 24 Aug 2004 00:59:41 GMT
 COM und .NET
i did it.

Thanks and good night

Quote:

Tue, 24 Aug 2004 01:27:42 GMT

1. Calling COM EXE from VB.NET Service leaves COM EXE in Memory

2. Automation error referencing .net dll from com (com interop)

3. news:3qgju8$j7m@ixnews3.ix.netcom.com

4. Severe VB.NET COM/.NET Interop Limitation

5. Using .NET generated COM DLL in Excel

6. Office COM Add-In and VB.NET

7. Debug COM Addin with .NET

8. Outlook 2002 COM Add-ins in VS.Net RTM

9. COM (Visio) events in VB.NET

10. VB.NET Media Player COM strange problem

11. VB.NET Media Player COM strange problem