XML for Analysis Questions
Author Message
 XML for Analysis Questions

I need help putting a few pieces of a puzzle together.  I m alooking at the
XML for Analysis SDK.  It is implemented as a SOAP service in an ISAPI
application.  I also have Visual Studio.NET and am developing in VB.NET.  I
want to add a "Web Reference" in Visual Studio.NET.  The "Add Web Reference"
wizard prompts for an address to "discover" the SOAP service.  I put in the
address to the ISAPI application (http://localhost/XMLAnalysis/msxisapi.dll)
and the left window shows a SOAP error code, specifically that the web
service supports only the POST operation.  I don't know exactly what I am
doing, but I guess that the ISAPI application doesn't support what ever
Visual Studio.NET does to discover the web service.  What do I need to do?

Darrell Davis

Sat, 13 Dec 2003 06:05:08 GMT

1. XML Newbie question, getting a value from an XML string

2. Interestant Question:Data Analysis in Access / Excel

3. Stock Technical Analysis Question

4. Complete question - New Seagate Analysis 7

5. XML, Converting Word doc's to XML files (O'2000)

6. How to create a secure connection, send an xml msg and receive and xml response

7. Render XML+XSL into PrintDocument (not XML) ?

8. Parsing XML from an ASP page that Creates XML fails

9. Trying to append a simple XML document as a node in an XML document

10. checking for xml tag/xml data???

11. XML From SQL2000 (Probs with FOR XML EXPLICIT)

12. XML document from SELECT ... FOR XML