MS Guys: Are you going to implement IParser? 
Author Message
 MS Guys: Are you going to implement IParser?

To MS guys,
I've been trying to get an IParser object both from VBCodeProvider and
CSharpCodeProvider with no success (with the CreateParser() method)
I've been told in the newsgroup that this functionality is not implemented.
Are you planing to make it work?

Thanks!

Daniel Cazzulino



Tue, 13 Jul 2004 23:24:19 GMT  
 MS Guys: Are you going to implement IParser?
Maybe in the next release, but if it isn't in v1, it isn't in v1 ;)

-- Josh


Quote:
> To MS guys,
> I've been trying to get an IParser object both from VBCodeProvider and
> CSharpCodeProvider with no success (with the CreateParser() method)
> I've been told in the newsgroup that this functionality is not
implemented.
> Are you planing to make it work?

> Thanks!

> Daniel Cazzulino



Wed, 14 Jul 2004 00:04:56 GMT  
 MS Guys: Are you going to implement IParser?
"but if it isn't in v1, it isn't in v1 ;)"
Is this a serious answer to a serious question?
I was looking for somebody at MS to answer the question.

"Maybe in the next release" is just a guess, as I could have made by myself.

MS staff please!!
Thanks.



Quote:
> Maybe in the next release, but if it isn't in v1, it isn't in v1 ;)

> -- Josh



> > To MS guys,
> > I've been trying to get an IParser object both from VBCodeProvider and
> > CSharpCodeProvider with no success (with the CreateParser() method)
> > I've been told in the newsgroup that this functionality is not
> implemented.
> > Are you planing to make it work?

> > Thanks!

> > Daniel Cazzulino



Wed, 14 Jul 2004 00:14:55 GMT  
 MS Guys: Are you going to implement IParser?

Quote:
> "but if it isn't in v1, it isn't in v1 ;)"
> Is this a serious answer to a serious question?

Seems serious enough to me. To me it means that you have to wait for V2 (or
longer) to get any features left out of V1. The are (probably) not going to
start adding random improvements at this point in time.

--
Jonathan Allen

.Net Wish List Site: http://jonathan.cloverlink.com/


Quote:
> "but if it isn't in v1, it isn't in v1 ;)"
> Is this a serious answer to a serious question?
> I was looking for somebody at MS to answer the question.

> "Maybe in the next release" is just a guess, as I could have made by
myself.

> MS staff please!!
> Thanks.



> > Maybe in the next release, but if it isn't in v1, it isn't in v1 ;)

> > -- Josh



> > > To MS guys,
> > > I've been trying to get an IParser object both from VBCodeProvider and
> > > CSharpCodeProvider with no success (with the CreateParser() method)
> > > I've been told in the newsgroup that this functionality is not
> > implemented.
> > > Are you planing to make it work?

> > > Thanks!

> > > Daniel Cazzulino



Wed, 14 Jul 2004 03:31:23 GMT  
 
 [ 4 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. Help Guys I am Stuck Real Bad

2. An experienced VB guy going to .NET needs advice

3. MS Guys, Please Help

4. Was...VB Guy and the Network Guy

5. How to implement "go to line"?

6. new guy with new guys questions

7. ** HELP WITH vb 4.0 I am going crazy**

8. Am I going insane...?

9. Am I going mad?

10. help i am going mad

11. Overflow - Am I going crazy?

12. Where am I going wrong ??!!

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software