declare global variables
Author Message
 declare global variables

Does anyone know if we can declare a Global variable where it can be call from anywhere within the project, and how?

Also, how do we pass the variable from one form to another form?

Thanks

--
Sing Kingdavong

Tue, 04 Oct 2005 00:41:54 GMT
 declare global variables
you can use a module (with a Sub Main) and there declare variables as Public

Tue, 04 Oct 2005 00:47:16 GMT
 declare global variables
Thanks Johannes.

If you won't mind, what about passing a variable from Form_A to Form_B?

Again, thanks

--
Sing Kingdavong

Quote:
> you can use a module (with a Sub Main) and there declare variables as
Public

Tue, 04 Oct 2005 00:56:37 GMT
 declare global variables

Quote:
> If you won't mind, what about passing a variable from Form_A to Form_B?

you don't have to pass the variables. If you declare them "Public" in a
startup module, you can access them from any form within the project... but
not from anywhere within the solution folder. If you want to pass them to
other projects in the solution, you have to do something like passing them
in a init-routine.

Tue, 04 Oct 2005 01:05:17 GMT

1. declaring global variables

2. declaring global variables/constants?

3. Declaring Global Variables

4. How to declare global variables ?

5. How to declare global variables ?

6. How do i declare global variables

7. How do i declare global variables

8. How do I declare a static global variable ?

9. How do you declare a global variable in the constants module

10. help: how and where to declare a global variable

11. Cannot assign a variable declared as a string to a variable declared as data type

12. Global Variables / Global Objects