DataForm Wizard Error!!!
Author Message
 DataForm Wizard Error!!!

Hi everbody,

I am trying to create a data-bound form using the "Data Form Wizard".
But when clicking the Next button on the "Choose Tables Or Views" screen I
get:
=> The following error occurred: "There were errors configuring data
adapter." (when connecting to SQL Server)
and
=> The connection could not be opened beacuse of the following error: "Could
not find installable ISAM". (when connection to Access)

Can anyone help?

Thanks

*AG

Mon, 23 May 2005 04:10:15 GMT

1. Can Dataform wizard do sqldataadapters?

2. dataform wizard

3. A better dataform wizard needed

4. .Net DataForm wizard

5. Bit value for columun kills Dataform Wizard

6. DataForm wizard does not work!!

7. AddNew Problem with DataForm Wizard (No Answer On languages.vb newsgroup)

8. help with dataform wizard and mdb 2k

9. DataForm Wizard MS Chart wont work properly???

10. VB5 and DataForm Wizard

11. Dataform Wizard problem

12. Using Dataform Wizards with Access 2000