Windows Form and call back events
Author Message
 Windows Form and call back events

Hi

I have a form that replaces the MessageBox method but I want to do the
following :

Show form on top with message such as "Click OK to stop this process"
Contine with the Process
When user clicks OK button it raises an event to alert the application
to stop the process.

Yes I am a newbie so help is much apreciated.

Tue, 12 Apr 2005 16:15:23 GMT

1. Calling a COM call back object's method fails if it is in Windows 98

2. Calling events on Windows forms

3. calling the paint event of a form from another form

4. Passing value back to a calling form.

5. Lookup Window and Selection back to Calling form

6. saving data from a vb form to access2000 or excel 2000 and calling back

7. saving data from a vb form to access2000 or excel 2000 and calling back

8. Windows Event Log Backup API Call from VB

9. Library Calls from Form Events in Access 97

10. Call VBA or COM Add-in methods from Forms events (vbscript)

11. Fire any Event of a Windows.Forms Control

12. No node click event in Windows.Forms.TreeView?