Can anybody send VB.net Code to shutdown or restart local computer for me
Author Message
 Can anybody send VB.net Code to shutdown or restart local computer for me

hi, there:
Can anyboby send me vb.net code to shutdown or restart local computer.I try
ExitWindowsEx system API function, but It only log off, but not shutdown.

Thank you

Ce Xue

Wed, 29 Jun 2005 07:32:18 GMT
 Can anybody send VB.net Code to shutdown or restart local computer for me
Hi,

You may check the following articles (one is in C#. However, it may provide
some hints):
http://www.gotdotnet.com/Community/MessageBoard/Thread.aspx?id=47879&...
47887

Regards,

Bill Cheng
Microsoft Support Engineer
--------------------

| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb
| Subject: Can anybody send VB.net Code to shutdown or restart local
computer for me

| Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 23:32:18 GMT

| hi, there:
| Can anyboby send me vb.net code to shutdown or restart local computer.I
try
| ExitWindowsEx system API function, but It only log off, but not shutdown.
|
| Thank you
|
| Ce Xue

Fri, 01 Jul 2005 00:55:19 GMT

1. Restart Windows, NOT restart Computer

2. Code: Force Restart Remote computers

3. Shutdown and Restart Windows 95 and NT for VB Script

4. Shutdown (restart) from a VB program

5. Code to interrupt computer shutdown

6. How to restart window? (not restart computer, not shutdown)

7. vb.net code transform to asp.net code?

8. shutdown/restart windows

9. logoff, restart, shutdown

10. Shutdown, Restart & Relogon from Vb4

11. ShutDown, Logoff, Restart ? How

12. windows95 shutdown/wait/restart?