vb.net windows service
Author Message
 vb.net windows service

Sven,

That's by design, meaning the idea of a Windows Service is for it to run
unattended. Perhaps you can create a Windows app that checks the status, and
can start and stop the service?

--
Carsten Thomsen
Database Programming with VB .NET

Quote:
> Hi all,
> I am try to create an windows service with vb.net and will
> add some GUI components - but it doesn' t work.

> No form, no notification icon, even a MessageBox will not
> be displayed!

> Are there any hints for me?

> Greetings and thanks in advance
> Sven

Sat, 03 Jul 2004 18:41:03 GMT

1. Installing VB.NET Windows Service on different machine.

2. Self-Installing VB.NET Windows Service

3. Reading a serial port from a VB.NET Windows Service

4. Windows Service in VB.NET - Failed to process service command

5. I'm looking for an example of a vb.net window service that displays an icon in the system tray

6. Window Service upgrade to VB.Net 2003

7. Windows Service in VB.NET

8. look if a nt service is runnning (window 2000 server), in vb net

9. Windows Services in VB.net

10. Problem with windows service in vb.net

11. deploying windows service application (vb.net)

12. windows service. vb.net