Puzzled about DirectoryInfo
Author Message
 Puzzled about DirectoryInfo

The DirectoryInfo class seems to be incomplete or perhaps I am missing
something. First of all it is possible to create a DirectoryInfo that refers
to a file and I do not see the point of this. Second, the docs say that if
you try to create a DirectoryInfo with a non-existent directory that a
DirectoryNotFoundException will occur, but it does not. It is however
possible to create a DirectoryInfo with a non-existent directory and then
call its Create method to create the directory. What's  going on here?

--
Peter Aitken

Remove the {*filter*}from my email address before using.

Sat, 17 Jan 2004 23:06:19 GMT

1. Serialize Directoryinfo class using XMLSerializer

2. Serializing DirectoryInfo Class for WebService

3. DirectoryInfo

4. Puzzled

5. CALLING ALL PUZZLE LOVERS -- this one's got me stumped

6. Ac97: Puzzling VBA and Table Behavior

7. Puzzling Error - 3197 - Jet Stopped Process?

8. Autonumber Puzzle - How to get last added?

9. Simple? puzzle

10. create crossword-puzzle in Excel - hints please

11. Puzzled?

12. work around for rich text puzzle