Cookies Keys
Author Message
 Cookies Keys

Hi,

I tried to write a cookie with several keys and read them again, but it
just did not work. Can anyone help me with this?

TIA
Thomas

Sun, 21 Aug 2005 23:40:30 GMT
 Cookies Keys

Can you show sample code that fails?

Quote:
>Hi,

>I tried to write a cookie with several keys and read them again, but it
>just did not work. Can anyone help me with this?

>TIA
>Thomas

Mon, 22 Aug 2005 03:13:20 GMT
 Cookies Keys
Sorry, of course:

Sub WriteCookie(Nickname As String, Password As String)

                Dim objCokAutologin As New HttpCookie("autologin")
                objCokAutologin("nickname") = Nickname
                objCokAutologin("password") = Password
                objCokAutologin.Domain = "waslos.de"
                objCokAutologin.Expires = Now.AddYears(1)
                Response.Cookies.Add(objCokAutologin)

    End Sub

Sub GetCookie(ByRef nickname As String, ByRef password As String)

        Dim objCokAutologin As HttpCookie = Request.Cookies("autologin")

        If objCokAutologin Is Nothing Then

            nickname = ""
            password = ""
        Else

            nickname = objCokAutologin("nickname")
            password = objCokAutologin("password")
        End If

    End Sub

Mon, 22 Aug 2005 15:20:35 GMT
 Cookies Keys
Hi, Thomas!

I believe the article below can help you:

Note: It just works fine after you publish your web app.

Good luck!

Erich

Quote:
> Hi,

> I tried to write a cookie with several keys and read them again, but it
> just did not work. Can anyone help me with this?

> TIA
> Thomas

Sun, 16 Oct 2005 06:55:53 GMT

1. Set value of entire Request.Form() to that of a saved Cookie key

2. IIS 5.1 (Win XP) Setting Cookies via Response.Cookies collection problem

3. Cookie problems: Writing to cookie isn't changing anything

4. Checking for Cookie Enabled Browsers w/o persistant cookies

5. Cookies - VB Reading Cookies Created by JavaScript

6. problem with cookies("cookies").path

7. Bypass Key (Shift Key)

8. Assigning arrow keys as hot keys

9. Changing the AllowbyPass key from shift to some other Key

10. WD 2000 - Enter Key to act like Tab Key

11. Enter key equals Tab key

12. Enter key equals Tab key