Picture on MDI parent that covers child form
Author Message
 Picture on MDI parent that covers child form

Hi,

I have a MDI Container that contains a company logo. The
problem is that when I start a MDI child form from the
parent form, the picture will goes on top and cover part
of the child form.

Could someone tell how to keep it down?

Thanks

Lifeng

Wed, 31 Aug 2005 05:01:41 GMT
 Picture on MDI parent that covers child form
How is the logo being displayed?

Can you use the BackgroundImage property instead?

Regards,
Brian W

Quote:
> Hi,

> I have a MDI Container that contains a company logo. The
> problem is that when I start a MDI child form from the
> parent form, the picture will goes on top and cover part
> of the child form.

> Could someone tell how to keep it down?

> Thanks

> Lifeng

Thu, 01 Sep 2005 09:42:04 GMT

1. Maximized MDI child form Covering Status bar on MDI parent

2. Modifying object in MDI Parent form from MDI Child form

3. Accessing Objects on a Mdi Parent form from a Mdi Child form

4. MDI child forms on top of a picture on a MDI form

5. Allow MDI Child form to overlap Aligned Picture Box in MDI Form

6. set the MDI parent of MDI child forms that are in a DLL

7. Allow MDI Child form to overlap Aligned Picture Box in MDI Form

8. Allow MDI Child form to overlap Aligned Picture Box in MDI Form

9. Help: Change a MDI child's parent MDI form at run-time

10. Q: Form activate Fires On Non Child MDI Forms But Only Once On Child Mdi Forms

12. Making a child form much bigger than the parent MDI form