Assembly Version
Author Message
 Assembly Version

How can I display the Assembly Verison for th eproject on a webform?

- Charles

Wed, 25 Aug 2004 08:22:30 GMT
 Assembly Version
lblVersion.Text =
System.Diagnostics.FileVersionInfo.GetVersionInfo(System.Reflection.Assembly
.GetExecutingAssembly.Location).FileVersion

--
Jonathan Allen

Quote:
> How can I display the Assembly Verison for th eproject on a webform?

> - Charles

Wed, 25 Aug 2004 08:28:34 GMT
 Assembly Version
Thank-you!

Quote:
> lblVersion.Text =

System.Diagnostics.FileVersionInfo.GetVersionInfo(System.Reflection.Assembly
Quote:
> .GetExecutingAssembly.Location).FileVersion

> --
> Jonathan Allen

> > How can I display the Assembly Verison for th eproject on a webform?

> > - Charles

Thu, 26 Aug 2004 16:09:37 GMT

1. Assembly Version Queston

2. Reflection assembly version recognition...

3. change Assembly version

4. Forcing Correct Assembly Version

5. Assembly Version Number into Label..

6. Simple Question: Executing Assembly Version Information

7. Assembly and Global Assembly Cache

8. Which Jet versions correspond to which Access versions?

9. Knowing Jet version with DBEngine.version

10. Compatibility between Version 7 and Version 2

11. VS.Net Version vs .Net Framework version

12. Is it possible to combine multiple assemblies into one assembly library?