ADO and ADO.NET
Author Message
 ADO and ADO.NET

Hi All,

About 4 years ago there was a very good article by MS that explained in
detail differences between ADO and DAO and introduced ADOX. I initially used
that as a reference point to migarate to ADO.

Does anybody know of a article with good detailed comparision between ADO
and ADO.NET? Either from MSDN or another website?

TIA
MW

Mon, 23 Aug 2004 13:54:54 GMT
 ADO and ADO.NET
I found one such comparision at this site.

http://www.devarticles.com/art/1/92/1

Mon, 23 Aug 2004 14:05:29 GMT

1. ADO To ADO.NET

2. Diference between ADO and ADO.NET?

3. ADO vs ADO.NET

4. Which is more quickly ADO or ADO.NET

5. is there difference between ado+ and ado.net?

6. Using ADO (not ADO.net) in VB.NET - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP !!!

7. ADO ADO ADO ADO ADO VB examples / samples book wanted

8. Recreate ADO Recorset in ADO.NET

9. Hierarchical ADO recordset -> ADO.NET Dataset Fill

10. ADO/ADO.NET to Access db question

11. ADO.NET with ASP.NET using VB.NET

12. ADO Control against ADO 2.1 and ADO 2.0